Saturday, February 18, 2012

Proportion with a slight anatomy...

I started drawing again today following tutorials from PencilKings.com.  This time I focused on poses and proportions with some knowledge of anatomy.  The tutorials from Laurie B are really good and I love her drawing style.  She explains everything in very easy to understand terms.  I haven't looked too much at the other artists on there yet, but hopefully I will soon.  Knowing how other artists work and think is a big plus! :)

So anyways these are some of the sketches I was doing as I followed along

Body Proportions


Starting with Poses on these



After following the lessons on drawing the body I noticed I was having difficulty with hands and feet.  So I covered those lessons right afterwards and here are the sketches for those.

Hand Composition



 Feet Composition


Already I'm seeing some improvements after those.

Thats what I've been doing so far.  I'm kinda of stuck as to where I need go after the lessons.  Maybe magazines or videos, don't know yet.  >.< 

As far as how much I've been drawing.  Well not as much as I thought I would.  I actually skipped 1-2 days from it :(   Still figuring out how to juggle that with work.  I don't carry a sketchbook with me all time and I know I should.

So anyways thats it for today.  I'll be back later with more drawings still and see how that goes.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment