Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Human Skull & Face Proportions

I've been doing some skull and face proportions by following Laurie B. at Pencil Kings.  Its a really neat site with a could of instructional lessons on whatever area your struggling with.  I haven't been drawing as much for a while so I'm going back and reviewing everything.  I encourage everyone to take a look at the PencilKings website. :)

These are a couple of drawings I did as I followed along with the videos.


Studies of the Skull


Facial feature placement and movement

Study of Baby/Child Features

I plan on working on full body anatomy soon.  Which will be a lot of fun.  The last time I drew poses and full body images was about 5 years ago >.<  So wish me luck.  I'm hoping that it'll all return to me once I get started LOL  Until then, hope your having a great week and I'll see you all soon. :) bye

No comments:

Post a Comment