Thursday, March 1, 2012

Arm Anatomy

Its been a while since my last post.  I haven't been drawing as much I would of liked to but here are some things I've managed to work on.

Arm Anatomy






I've been working from my bed on my drawings but I'm happy to say that I finally have a workspace as of today! :)  I got the table that I ordered yesterday, which I assembled as soon I got it last night after work.  Now I need a higher chair LOL  I'm using one from out dining table LOL.

After going over some anatomy for the arm I made the following sketch.


I guess my biggest struggle as of now is finding the time to practice drawing and coming up with what to draw.  There's so much stuff that I want to cover that I don't know where to start >.<

Well its getting kinda late >.<  and I work tomorrow.  So until next time, hopefully I can bring more stuff to show.
Good Night ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment